Thank you for joining “The 710 Fest” for its Saturday of Seminars. Our goal is to provide you, the medical patient, with a comprehensive look at both growing and processing your medicine in the safest and healthiest way possible. We have assembled an educated and experienced group of individuals to educate you on their specific topics of interest. This is done in a way that hopefully encourages and enables you to provide for not only yourself, but your friends and family a lifetime of health and wellness.
Speaker Lineup Coming Soon!
Our seminars will be broken into the following topics:
- Healthy Soil, Healthy Oil (TBD 10-10:45)
- Growing, Drying, Curing (TBD 11-11:45)
- Lunch (12:00-1:00)
- Concentrates (TBD 1-1:45)
- Full Extracts and the Entourage Effect (TBD 2-2:45)
- Native Matters (Tim Houseberg) (3-3:45)
- Pediatric Autism Foundation (Brittany Kirk 4-4:45)
- Patient Spotlight The Hope Grows Foundation (Pamela Jacobsen 5-5:45)